Friday 19 April 2013

Greeting pastures new

After a year of working for myself - and for lots of clients, from the teeny to the enormous, I'm heading back into the world of paid employment.

I've had a lot of fun writing business advice articles, messing about with too-arty-for-their-own-good art brochure designs and simplifying needlessly complex websites. Blogging about community issues under various Twitter and anonymous guises has been very satisfying. Plans are afoot to continue these efforts with new impetus in the coming months. Look out for some exciting news about the Brockley Max arts festival and at least one new web-based venture from yours truly.

But it's tech knowledge that I'm known for - and where I shall once again be earning a crust. I'm joining the team at Computeractive magazine - the UK's biggest-selling computer magazine - looking after the features desk and bringing a few new ideas to a venerable title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment